We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Job Responsibilities
• Updating the site with added features.
• Testing the site for proper functioning.
• Detecting for any technical errors that might have arisen due to any mistake in the code.
• Provide efficient support to the PHP content.
• Should have MySQL knowledge.
• Good knowledge and understanding of the type of content the website is planning to host.
• Deliver proper guidance and support on the page layout and display features for the client websites.
• Will have proper communication other programmers and designers for an efficient outcome.
• Will have to do the documentation of the program and include technical specifications in the code.
• Proper testing of the developed code at various stages to detect bugs.
• Should collaborate with several individuals like designers, database administrators, CSS & HTML programmers and project manager.
- Send your CV at email@example.com